Saturday, September 17, 2005

Workout 9/17/05

My treadmill workout for today:

Time = 40:40 min.

Distance = 2 miles

Laps = 8

Speed = 3 - 3.5

Incline = 1.5

Calories = 218

Fat Calories = 68.2


Ok, so I had a lapse of a few days AGAIN! I increased my time therefore my distance but I feel great! I was able to continue breathing through my nose and swing my arms freely. A light sweat. My body responds well to exercise...I don't know why I don't do it more often! Oh, yeah, I remember ALL those other things on my plate that push this off... ;-) I need to "ramp it up" a bit more as this, although more than I usually do (nothing!), was not as much of a challenge. I'm not sure I can increase speed because this was a pretty fast walk. I could walk a little faster but I'd feel a little unsteady and would feel like turning it into a light jog. I don't want to jog. So, I think I need to increase my time or incline. Probably incline as squeezing more time out of my day would be difficult. Granted, I didn't get up early and do this workout (did it @ 9am or so) so that's what I could do to increase my time. But, with our eratic "schedule" getting to bed at a consistent time is challenge enough all ready. So, I'll begin with increasing the incline and worry about the next "ramp up" when I've gotten used to this one. ;-)

Oh, and dh hasn't done the video with me. I haven't done it on my own (obviously, I would have written it here otherwise ;-) ) but I might do it with the children later today just for fun.

Feelin' good and really, really wanting to report here more often! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home